Sunday 17 June 2012

The stranger is BACK!

Yes, I know it has been a while since I last posted something but no need to fret. I will be posting on a frequent basis now, coming up with even better tutorials that coincide with the popular trends.

I want to provide my readers with quick and cool alternative ways to create their own stylish clothing or accessories for the fraction of the price! So I hope to see you all soon, with better ideas and with sunnier days!
(have a look outside, it's pouring down! So depressing)

Many things have happened in my time away, bad things, but I am moving forward with positivity. This blog always brings me hop and happiness, as I hope it does to you too!

I have also been super busy with Tec and I am almost finished! One semester to go and i will have to go into the real world and work at a 9-5 job. Oh no!

Hope the day clears up since i have to take the bus home and that you all have a great week.

cya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...