Monday 16 July 2012

Room Decoration DIY

Today I spent the whole day at home! Cookie usually had to go out for a pee which was annoying since it was raining and at the back of our house it floods, long story short, she went for a swim. haha

Here is an easy and cheap way to decorate your room!

A few weeks ago I purchased three different tiny cacti (cactuses) from the Warehouse! They are so adorable so I decided to find a place for them to go.

What you need:
Cacti
Jars or tins (or anything you want to use as a pot)
Stones



I got some old jars and a tin can and filled them with white stones. I suggest you get heaps of different sizes. Once you have filled half of the jar or tin take the cactus out of the pots they come in and place them in the jar. (Don't you just love our table cloth).

Then using a garden glove (because it really hurts otherwise) place the small stones all around in and on top so you cannot see the dirt of the plant.


Then all that's left is to just place them around your room! They look so cute!




PS: You might want to do this outside since there was dirt all over our table when I was done. haha

I hope you try it out!

ENJOY

:)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...