Wednesday 11 July 2012

Last Adventure in Auckland


We just arrived home after a long.. long.... loooong bus trip! haha. There really is no place like home!

We came home to a crazy dog, super happy to see us, and to my Mum who had a late dinner ready for two hungry teens! 

So you must be wondering, what did we get up to today? Well.. first we went to St Lukes Mall until 10am where we made our way on foot (don't worry it wasn't that far) to MOTAT!


"MOTAT is New Zealand's largest transport, technology and social history museum. Spread across 40 acres, MOTAT will take you on an interactive journey to explore and discover the achievements that have helped shape New Zealand, from the 1800s to today," from their website.

Conor and I went on an exploring journey around the site looking at old fashioned cars, schools, houses, fire trucks, trains and planes! We even go to see a real blacksmith! It was all quite exciting! 

My favourite part was the Mirror Maze, not because I could see my beautiful face EVERYWHERE, but because it was super fun and easy... so I didn't really have trouble doing it haha. 

Conor's favourite part, if anyone cares, were the old planes which you had to ride a tram over to see! 
Here are some pictures of the day..








OOTD:





Neuw highwaisted jeans
Second hand blazer
Cotton On grey long sleeve shirt
Yellow Beanie (from random shop)
Red Doc Martin's from Texas Radio

-----

I am now going to go to bed and rest my legs from all the walking I have done these last few days! :)

See you soon
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...