Friday 17 August 2012

Follow up...

A few days ago I posted an interesting rant about people offending me about my tattoo! Well, I got a lot of different reactions from it so I thought to do a little follow up.

For those of you who don't know my birthday is soon!!! And le boyfriend has decided to pay for my thigh tattoo! Which I have wanted for a long long time. 

The outline will be done on the 23rd of August :) I can't wait!

Anyways, I was going through FailBlog a couple of days ago and collected these funny images about tattoos.

First one caught my attention because people often point out that you won't get jobs with tattoos and will look ugly when your old, so I thought this was the funniest thing to say to those people... and since it is Willy Wonka in the photo it made it super funny!






This next one is "Tattoo Etiquette" which a few people lack...


Now this bad boy actually made me realise that those who do not have tattoos care a lot about those who do....but if you have a tattoo you don't go around thinking "Omg all these people don't have tattoos!"


So there you go! Just some interesting pictures that made my day! 

You should go on http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org/ which is where these pics were found. It's also a great place to do research on what NOT to get tattooed! haha

Yes, I know this next picture has nothing to do with tattoos but it made me laugh! 


I hope you are having a fantastic day and if not, hope these cheered you up :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...