Wednesday 8 August 2012

Looking Tattastic !

People have different views on tattoos and they are really vocal about it. I only have one tattoo and love it very much. Others don't seem to understand it, but I don't care. I got it for me, not to impress others.

Pain? Tolerable :) and I consider myself a baby haha

Why a cartoon? Well I have always loved anime but my BF really got me into it. I was looking for something to get tattooed and I didn't want to get something too serious.

What do others say? My mother loved it, she says she wants to get Pikachu now -.- haha. My brother liked it but... wished it was hidden.. always worried I wont be able to get jobs.

The most annoying thing about my tattoo, is the people that constantly ask "what is it?" and the ones that like to play 20 questions trying to figure it out.

"Is it a cat?"
"Is it a mouse?"
"Is it a rabbit?"


Other people though, say lovely things, like:

"OMG! Totoro! That's awesome!"
"I don't know what that is but it looks awesome."
"Wow did you come up with that yourself it's so cool."
"YOU are the coolest person ever!"

Why.. Thank you :)

People that say.. "OMG what is that..?" OR "OMG look at her tatt.."

NO... just NO...

Anyways, enough about me. Let's get on to the amazing pictures I found of OLD and NEW tattoos.

 This is Totoro.. I wanna get this tooo.....

 The picture above is someones sleeve which consists of many Studio Ghibli movies.


  WOW


Take a look at these beautiful pictures of ladies tattooed in times where it would have been very unacceptable.




What do y'all think?
:)
Have an awesome day..



1 comment:

  1. I think it's safe to say I'm a fan of tattoos.. but I do understand the frustrations you have, it's one thing for someone to say "Hey nice tattoo" or ask me what it is exactly.. it's another thing when people are whispering behind your back or the worst is when someone comes up and touches your arm to 'inspect' your tattoo, that's crossing a line. But I choose to show my tattoos off so I have to be prepared for comments and questions, I think that's part of it.. as much as I'm not a fan of it, if I really hated it I would cover them up I think.. I don't know.. VIVA TATTOOS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...