Monday 24 September 2012

Life through Instagram! Aug-Sept

Cookie sitting with us at the table /
Wanting our food
Outfit: Neuw jeans / Lakers Singlet
/ Tempt Jersey / Salvo's Vest
/ Vintage scarf 
Instagram photos for August September 2012
Follow me on Instagram: Shreddedlace


Reading material / City of Lost Souls
 / Book five 
Eating out at Vivo / Yum Yum















Using Photobooth / My love making
 the same face in every photo
Stamp from Atomic Vintage Market /
Hamilton Gardens















Tennis Ball Bubblegum / Difficult
to chew
Champagne / Birthday Celebration














Shannon and Jenna / A tad drunk
 Jenna

Study Buddy














Sims 3 / Crappy babysitter /
Three babies 
I made my vest look awesome /
Daffy Duck / DIY















Froggie / Friend outside office
window

Dinner / Stuffed Duck / Yum















Louis Vuitton / Beautiful birthday
present
Thigh Tattoo / Dear















Tulips grown by me / Watered by
Conor
I love you cutie















New hair cut / Done by me
Someone is cold / In front of heater
/ Funny way to lie down 















My hair inspiration / Dora
Working / Jill and Ange














Movie night / Bettlejuice
Outfit: Neuw jeans / All about
eve shirt / Louis Vuitton bag
/ Leopard cardigan















Widdle baby is cold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...