Sunday 23 September 2012

What's in my make-up bag?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Unattractive looking bag

I keep all my everyday make-up in this bag so I can grab it and take it anywhere I am going and everything is in it. I do have more make up but these are just things I use the most.
I also don't wear make up everyday, like on MA FACE, but I always wear eyeliner and mascara... So I don't look like a zombie.

Here is my yucky-overflowing make-up bag! (I got it for free from somewhere)


Overflowing bag

Maybelline - Fit Me 235 Foundation / Cameo Foundation Brush / Sponge

Garnier - Roll-on Anti-dark Circles / Revlon - Concealer / Sheercover - Duo Concealer

Estee Lauder - Nutritious Vita-Mineral Loose Powder INTENSITY 3.0 / Ecotools brush

Loreal - 15 Fuschia Magnetic blush

Estee Lauder - Double Wear 02 Stay Coffee Gel Eyeliner / Ecotools brush

MaxFactor - Gold Eye Liner Luxus

Avon - Ultra Luxury Eye Liner (Black) / Loreal - Contour Khol (Black)

Maybelline - Unstoppable Highlighter

BYS - Black Brow Liner

Maybelline - Lash Stiletto Voluptuos

BYS Eyeshadow - 02 Natural Delight / Ecotools brush

Lipstick Queen - Saint Rose / Revlon - Ruby / Estee Lauder - Nectarine / Lip Gloss / Avon - Lip Radiance / Styli-Style Lip Line - Rouge

Schwarzkopf - Repair Rescue Sealed Ends
 I would recommend this product if you want to grow your hair but you have split ends. This product seals your ends and heals it at the same time! It is $28.30 but lasts a long time, since you only use a little bit.You don't need to go get "trims" from the hairdressers. You ask for 1 inch off and we all know that probably means 5 inches to them.. haha YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? LOL

Well take my advice, USE IT! I love it and i have grown my hair super long even though I fried my hair with bleach and hair dye :)

Love y'all

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...